Thursday, August 4, 2011

Static, Abscure and the Circle

Many ZhoonDas have objected me publishing the previous article on "Why you should find x" saying that it is not the proper way of understanding the Circle. Many feel that confining the Circle to such arguments goes against the Fourth Principle.

Here is the letter I got from Nakaresh, a ZhoonDa enthusiast and well known Mathematician. I had to remove some sections as I found them offensive.

"
Bullshit!
Thats what I could say after reading the article by Zhooncherberg. Why the f... do you publish such childish arguments on a site dedicated to interesting things? I will tell you. Zhooncherberg is an a....... He is not a ZhoonDa. He is merely a ZhoonDha in the disguise of a ZhoonDa.


Whole world knows that Zhooncherberg is the best ZhooNith alive today and I respect him for that fact. But does it mean that he is a ZhoonDa? I don't think so. Expertise in a field can't make a person eligible for ZhoonDai. Moreover ZhooNith is not a core principle of ZhoonDai. It is just another auxiliary principle. I have tried my hand in ZhooNith at universities as a college grad. Even after graduating, I tried to understand the core of ZhooNith. But I could not master it even though I am a mster in Mathematics. Probably because it is more involved than Mathematics. 


Zhooncherberg, in his article, relates the Circle to the finding of x. How stupid! This one argument is enough to prove that Zhooncherberg is a ZhoonDha. ZhoonDas and ZhoonDai never try to explain things in concrete terms. Can't imagine using Math to explain the Circle!

The Circle is used as a symbol because it is in between the said and the unsaid. It clearly symbolizes the Five Principles because you can create a circle out of five points. It also symbolizes the auxiliary principles because you can add any number of points to a circle.

Why did the ZhoonDas of the Interim Assembly opt to have a symbol rather than a scriptures as other religions did? The answer points to one of the major finding of the Second Assembly. The said becomes static and the unsaid becomes obscure.  


If you try to define a religion (or more concretely, a way of life) in terms of Five Principles, the coming ZhoonDa generations simply fallow them without even thinking. This has happened with most of religions of the world. They start as an intellectual movement. But as time passes, the actual intent takes backstage and the priests, sadhus, swamis etc take over. Slowly the religions become institutions promoting the traditions.


On the other hand, if you don't promote the principles, in course of time, they get lost. The wisdom gained out of the experiences of a generation won't be preserved for the coming generations. Every generation has to reinvent the wheel.


The Circle is a brilliant alternative chosen the ZhoonDas of the period. It is a tragedy that even such a brilliant choice was not perfect and led to the split of ZhoonDa Dharma.


@Zhooncherberg:
If you still think your argument is correct, use your best ZhooNith and explain me the origin of Circle in you 'ZhooNith' style.


@Sukhesh: 
Have never heard of you. You claim to be attending the Meetings regularly. Somehow I missed you I think. Anyways, we will meet at the Next Assembly. 


Convey my regards to Sachetan and the rest of the ZhoonDas. I miss them a lot.


Regards,
Nakaresh
SF
"

No comments:

Post a Comment